To affiliate your show with NEJA, please complete the following Application. Once application is approved, payment can be sent and must be received before shows are considered affiliated.
- Cost to affiliate with NEJA is $50. Please send a check for $50 x number of shows affiliating, along with proof of insurance, to Renae Samay 11 Deschene Ave Lisbon ME 04250.
- Affiliated shows must provide proof of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 General Liability which includes spectators on or about the grounds and must name NEJA as an additional insured.
- A copy of the prize list for each show must be sent to NEJA with affiliation application.
- Show Secretary must be a USEF member and up to date on SafeSport Training. Safe Sport Training Certificate must be provided with application.
- Show Facility Guidelines. Show grounds must offer a safe show ring, warm up ring, jumps, as well as adequate parking. Please email photos for reference to email@example.com.
- Event Guidelines. Show manager must agree to abide by and enforce NEJA rules and Code of Conduct as well as USEF and USHJA rules.
- Show results must be provided to NEJA within 14 days after the show. These results must be in an online google docs form – NEJA will provide a link for easy access. No results will be accepted by other means. Failure to submit results timely will lead to any current shows already affiliated, to lose affiliation.
- NEJA strongly encourages shows to have a steward and/or veterinarian on the show grounds to address any protests or concerns about animal welfare. Show manager is required to take on this roll if they wish to not have either. Show manager is to notify NEJA of any protests made, and/or decisions by the judge, steward, or veterinarian to remove horse or pony from competition doing their affiliated event.
- Applications MUST be submitted with completed documents by April 1st. Expect 10-30 day waiting period for review. Once application has been approved, NEJA president will schedule a time to meet or speak with you about any questions you may have.